The Innsbruck Card
The Innsbruck Card allows you to truly experience Innsbruck and the surrounding villages. The card is available for 24 hours (€ 53), 48 hours (€ 63) and 72 hours (€ 73), with a 50% discount for children aged 6 to 15. Take advante of free public transport with the IVB busses and trams, the sightseeing bus and the cable cards around Innsbruck. So many reductions and benefits – all available with the Innsbruck Card.
The Innsbruck Card offers the following benefits:
- Free entry to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 return trip on lifts and cable cars in the Innsbruck region
- Free transportation on the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + to Rum/Hall + Nightliner
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tram lines to Igls (line 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle including the Kristallwelten
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily)
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: discount on the welcome pack and 1 welcome drink
- Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evenings, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Schubert city tours, Pedicab, 1 x mountain, bobsleigh rides, Happy Fitnesse, Golf, shopping
- NEW: 1x „Mountain Carts“ (Mutterer Alm)
- NEW: Bike Taxi
A comple overview of reductions, partners and opening ours can be found here.